Terms of Service
General User Rules
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Bandwidth. All avatars must be exactly 120 x 120 pixels - they will be downsized automatically, if required.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
How to get posts deleted and your IP/ account banned?
- SEO link juicing.
- Posting the same identical content over multiple and irrelevant threads.
- Also, FYI search engines get pissy with me regarding some content so don't shoot the messenger when i have to remove it.
Account Setup / Email on file
We derive and verify your email address, all other data in your profile, content pages or elsewhere is to be added by you, at your discretion.
You are not allowed to share an account with others. If we suspect you publicly crowd share an account login with anyone else it could lead to a permanent closure of said account, and or IP ban.
You can remove any content that you have posted here.
All services provided by www.illawarra.org may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply.
Content owned by respective Author.
The member or user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless www.illawarra.org from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
We will remove any material that has:
- content with 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) about others.
- financial details including bank and credit cards.
- content which is blatantly illegal or inappropriate.
- any material that, in our judgment, is obscene or threatening.
- legal DMCA takedown requests.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone from our servers with or without notice.
If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your content, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Please report any posts that are illegal to us via the 'contact' page and link the respective/ offending page and we will remove them ASAP; please include as much relevant details as appropriate to make the whole process quicker.
We take a zero tolerance stance against spam - if you are caught, you will have your account, content, or both removed from our website.
Changes to the ToS
www.illawarra.org reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
If there are any questions regarding this terms of service, or anything else in general, please fill out the Contact Form and we will get back to you ASAP.